The following links take you to pet owner information provided by animalhealthchannel.com, a veterinarian-monitored resource.
- Canine distemper
- Cranial cruciate ligament rupture (CCL)
- Emergency care
- Feline chlamydiosis
- Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP)
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV)
- Feline pregnancy
- Gastric dilatation and volvulus syndrome (GDV)
- Osteochondritis dessicans (OCD)
Healthcommunities.com, Inc., does not endorse specific organizations. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the following links, which are provided as a courtesy. If any information requires updating, please contact animalhealthchannel.
- American Pet Association
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- The American Heartworm Society
- Cornell Veterinary Medicine
- Delta Society - The Human-Animal Health Connection
- International Travel Requirements
- United States Animal Health Association (USAHA)
- Veterinary Partner
As a service to our clients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation's leading client paymentprogram. With CareCredit you can finance 100% of your pet's healthcare and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, your pet can receive the necessary treatment they need immediately and you can conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
Come join us on Facebook!!!!
Follow us on Twitter!!!
Flea & tick prevention